X-Ring performs a wide range of firearm related services. From firearm sales, FFL transfers, consignment, and gunsmith needs, we aim to be your one-stop shop for firearm needs & training.
At X-Ring we provide full FFL transfer services. Even if you don’t buy a firearm from us we will ensure your transfer is completed professionally and within the required laws. We provide outbound transfers if you are moving or traveling and need your firearms sent to a different location. We also handle inbound transfers for purchases made out of the local area, at a gun show or even online. In addition, X-Ring also caters to estate transfers for members who receive firearms willed to them. Stop by or call us today to discuss your individual situation. We are glad to assist.
This varies depending on many factors. Typically, a transfer takes anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks and depends on how quickly each dealer receives the required paperwork and the length of time to ship the package.
Yes, if the owner of the gun provides a copy of their current state issued driver license and signs the paper copy in blue ink. Driver’s license must contain the firearm owner’s physical address. PO boxes are not acceptable. Shipping company must be informed that the package contains a firearm and requires an adult signature for receipt.
We prefer to use the USPS, as it is usually much more reasonably priced. Other carriers such as UPS & FedEx insist that firearms be shipped overnight and charge much more for that service.
Please follow these steps to ship with X-Ring:
- Contact us to begin the process.
- Contact the receiving FFL and have them fax or email us a copy of their FFL.
- Bring the firearm being shipped to us (Do not seal any packages, we must verify serial #’s).
- If this is for handguns, you must stop by in person or call us to schedule an appointment to meet at Honolulu Police Department (Beretania Street) to complete the transfer. After the transfer is completed, we will complete the next steps.
- We will seal the package after visually inspecting the contents.
- We can package the gun for you if you prefer (with an additional $20 packaging fee).
- You are responsible for shipping carrier fees as well as the transfer fee.
Please send us an email with the following information:
- Make & Model of the gun purchases
- Email address or fax number of the shipper
- Your name and phone number.
We charge $50 for each firearm transferred. If you have multiple firearms in one shipment, we charge $50 for the first firearm and $25 for each subsequent firearm(s). For military, we charge a flat-rate of $25.
Is your firearm safe to shoot?
Firearms that are kept in storage for an extended period of time should be properly inspected and serviced before using with live ammunition. Let one of our skilled professionals take the worry and hassle out of this process. We are happy to service your firearm and make sure it’s range-ready. We offer several options below.
Basic cleaning service. For a more detailed and intensive cleaning, please bring your firearm in for a quote.
– Pistol Sights starting at $45
– Block Magazines (10rds) $40
– Scopes starting at $40
– Bore sight starting at $10
– AR parts Pricing upon request
– Other Installations Pricing upon request