Exercise your right to carry responsibly
The Basic Handgun Safety Course is a prerequisite for this course.
X-Ring’s Concealed Carry Level 1 (CCW) course acclimates the student to the defensive mindset, defensive techniques, and the basic laws & regulations governing Concealed Carry in the United States. Students who successfully complete this training and provide proper documentation shall be issued a CCW permit by the State of Arizona with reciprocity in the following states.
We make it easy. We will walk you through the whole process that includes:
- Classroom instructions
- Dry fire holster draw practice
- The concealed carry laws
- Live fire holster draw inside the range
- Application & finger printing process
By completing this course, you will also be able to Holster Draw & Rapid Fire in our Range.
Things you’ll need to bring to class:
- Pistol (we recommend bringing the firearm you wish to conceal to training)
- Holster (hip holster-concealed carry type IWB, OWB, or Appendix)
- Magazines (2)
- Magazine pouches (concealable)
- Jacket, vest, or button style shirt for cover garment
- Notebook and Pen
- Eye and ear protection (provided if needed)
- Gear bag
- Ammunition (100 rds.) to be purchased at X-Ring, the day of training.
- Two types of identification cards (driver license, passport, state ID, military ID, social security, birth certificate, or credit card). Must have at least one photo ID
- A copy of your Affidavit (Basic Handgun Safety Certification)
Where to meet:
X-Ring Security & Firearms (Admin Room)
94-116 Pupuole Place, Waipahu.
Class starts promptly at 8am. All firearms must be in a case and unloaded.